Please call us for the latest vacancies as the list is always changing
To apply, Please complete the form after you haved clicked the INTERESTED button.
Marketing and IT Assistant
Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for someone to assist in the design, coordination and delivery of Marketing activities in support of their business plans.
To provide day to day support for all IT services used within the Company.
Support the culture of successful and winning delivery.
Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Director and the Marketing & IT Executive to develop the Marketing capability within the business and to establish priorities and key deliverables. Supporting and maintaining the IT systems with in the Company. They are looking for someone with:
- Excellent organisational skills – being able to organise and manage own workload effectively to meet the priorities of 2 different functional areas.
- Creativity and Design skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills, dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analysis and investigative skills, to bring new ideas relating to IT and Marketing.
- Be able to work under pressure to deliver against defined timescales.
- Be able to produce accurate work.
- Have the ability to assimilate information quickly and effectively.
- Good overall knowledge of IT.
- Excellent knowledge of internal IT systems.
- Knowledge of Marketing processes and Regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of website structure and on-line engagement tools.
- Understanding of FCA regulations and guidelines relating to clients.
- Good knowledge of all core policies offered by the Business.
- Good knowledge of general insurance and underlying principles.
- Understanding of the regulatory requirements of general insurance in operation at any time, particularly those relating to compliant IT practices.
- Good Knowledge of Adobe Creative tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and it components especially Excel – VBA
- Experience in the Design, Implementation and Analysis of Market Campaigns
- Good General IT skills
Monday to Friday
Our client would like to add to their team someone with significant accounts experience (minimum five years), who has at least AAT Accounting Level 4 or is part qualified ACCA (or has gained an equivalent level of knowledge through experience).
- Daily payment postings
- Online banking payment runs
- Proforma payments
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Cover for other purchase ledger tasks
For the right person further responsibilities could be available in due course.
Skills and Qualities:
- Quick learner
- Takes initiative to solve accounting problems
- Supportive of other team members
- Very good Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of Sage (or similar)
- Experience of databases (desirable)
Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for a junior to train up as an Recruitment Consultant.
You need to have some sales experience, bags of ambition & drive and be well spoken.
Execellent opportunrity to join this long standing company.
Own transport essential due to location.INTERESTED? click and complete the form or call us.
Senior Conveyencing Legal Secretary
Monday to Friday
Are you a senior residential conveyancing legal secretary?
Our cleint is looking for someone to join their team who are in Central Sevenoaks.
Must have proven track record within working at a senior level as a conveyencing secretary.
Please drop us a line to find out more.INTERESTED? click and complete the form or call us.
Administrator Part time
Monday to Friday part days
- Our client, a Specialist Brokers to the jewellery trade are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their Sevenoaks Branch for a fixed term contract of 6 months starting in– as soon as possible.
- The candidate should have a strong administrative background and excellent typing skills.
- You will need to be a confident and experienced customer facing administrator as you will be expected to call existing clients to make appointments for renewal visits for the sales team.
- Previous audio typing experience is essential.
- In return they are offering a 23 hrs week, and following a successful three month probation period an invitation to their excellent pension scheme and healthcare benefits
- Offering a pro rata salary of £12,000 (£18,260 FTE) dependent upon experience and skill set of the candidate.
- The hours required are set below and are non negotiable
Monday 1.00 – 5.00 4 hours
Tuesday 1.00 – 5.00 4 hours
Wednesday 9.00 – 5.00 7 hours
Thursday 1.00 – 5.00 4 hours
Friday 1.00 – 5.00 4 hours
23 hours a weekINTERESTED? click and complete the form or call us.
£30,000 6 month FTC
Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for someone to join their team on a fixed term 6 month contract. So salary for the contract would be £30,000. The role is based in Central Sevenoaks.
This specific project is to develop a paperless reporting system for their engineers in the Midlands region, with the intention of rolling out UK-wide.
They are looking to develop:
- A web app – suggested technologies Python 3 or Java
- An intermediate database / web server – suggested technologies Python 3 or Java
- Approval application(s) – suggested technologies Python 3 or Java
- At the core of our business processes is a bespoke database, which is a SQL Server with an Access front-end.
Required Job Skills
- Python 3
- Proven experience in website /app design
- Good communication skills
Please send your CV to find out more.INTERESTED? click and complete the form or call us.
Private Client Legal Secretary
Monday to Friday
Our client, a legal firm in Sevenoaks would like to know do you have?
- A minimum of 2 years Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary experience within Private Client.
- Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, research tools and other systems implemented by the firm
- Excellent communication, organisational and team skills
- Experience of building and maintaining internal and external client relationships
- Organised and able to prioritise workloads
- Accurate and with keen attention to detail
- Takes the initiative
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Have a positive approach to daily tasks and have a solution focussed working method
If so then please send us your CV to be considered for this role.
Individual working hours will be staggered across the hours of 8.00am-6.00pm. Staff will be expected to be flexible and to arrive earlier and stay later when the job or business requires. There may be an opportunity to work alternative hours upon request, dependant upon this meeting with the business needs.
£7.83 - £8.50 per hour
Our client is looking for front of house staff to work for them. Getting involved with busy catering team for daily work and helping with functions. Permanent opportunities are also an option. Based in Sevenoaks. Fantastic oppotrunity to join a first class team.
They can provide flexible working be it just weekends or a few days per week. Hours vary from which can be a benefit to you.
Please get in touch if interested and we can give you more information.INTERESTED? click and complete the form or call us.
GAP YEAR or in between jobs
Flexible hours and days available
Are you on a GAP YEAR with time on your hands?
At EASi Recruitment we offer a variety of jobs to keep you busy. From office work, catering, warehouse and cleaning, all at all levels we generally have something for everyone. It's a fun way to earn some money, meet you new people and think about careers you would never have thought of. Salary varies on the job but always very competitive. Paid weekly direct into your bank too! Call or email to make an appointment to register with us today!INTERESTED? click and complete the form or call us.
£6.55 to £7.83+ per hour
Various days and times available
Weddings and event staff for high class clients.
Your role can be any one of a number of roles from setting up for the events, serving, clearing away, bar service bur esentially all being part of the team and making events run smoothly.
Work available throughout the year.
Hours to suit you whether you have another job, retired or are a student, all welcome at EASi RecruitmentINTERESTED? click and complete the form or call us.
Waiting and kitchen work
from £6.55 to £7.83+ per hour
Various days and shifts avaialable
A variety of catering work always available. Working in various locations through out Kent becoming an integral part of the clients workforce.
Hours are very flexible so if you are wanting to earn extra money in addition to your regular job it can work wonders. Also a fantastic opportunity to work in different industries if you are in a situation where you are not sure of your next career move.
Work available IMMEDIATELY with flexible hours to suit you. Own transport needed due to rural locations.
It's fun and great to enjoy working in some of the most stunning locations in the area with EASi Recruitment.
Remember we also do Office, Warehouse and Cleaning work all on a temporary and permanent basis.INTERESTED? click and complete the form or call us.